Footage in the Sky: The Truth Behind NASA's UFO Videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 5:43 PM
      URL to an article in Fox News
      _http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524617,00.html_
      (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524617,00.html)

      Of course, as we all know, beings that look just like from an alternate
      universe, have taken over NASA and are able to change all images and videos.

      Now, if you will excuse me, I have to dodge a cropduster in a cornfield

      A batch of raw footage from decades-old NASA missions shows zipping lights
      and strange objects in the sky.
      Recently posted on YouTube, the clips are renewing UFO conspiracy theories
      that the government is hiding knowledge about its interactions with
      intelligent life.
      But two astronauts dispute that — and talk about NASA's supposed cover-up
      and what the clips really show.
      _• Click here to visit FOXNews.com's Space Center._
      (http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/space/)
      The scenario goes like this: It's 1996; you're an astronaut and you're
      looking at a UFO. This is quite possibly the biggest, most game-changing scie
      ntific discovery in the history of mankind.
      And here you are, gliding through space in low Earth orbit, watching this
      alien craft dance around your video camera's viewfinder. You are not alone —
      there are other astronauts onboard the space shuttle, and Mission Control
      is watching the live feed from Houston.
      Yet not a single raised voice or mention of ETs or UFOs can be heard on
      the audio of this recording. Apparently, it's just another routine brush with
      extraterrestrial life, and another day in the life of a massive,
      decades-long, multi-agency cover-up.
      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
      eExcfooterNO62)