Looking for a book....

  • kpmusmag
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hello - This is one of those "Once upon a time I read a book..."
      emails. I have searched and searched for this book without success and
      now I am turning to you all for help. Back in the mid-1980s I read a
      sci-fi/fantasy book about a man who dies young of a heart attack, only
      to wake up to live his life over again to the point of the heart attack
      at which point the cycle begins again. He later tries to be very
      healthy and prevent the heart attack, but the cycle continues even so.
      In one iteration of his life he makes a "world peace" type movie
      featuring dolphins. The book belonged to a roommate whom I have lost
      track of and I simply can't remember the title or author. It really
      touched my heart as well as my sci-fi spirit and I would dearly love to
      read it again. If it sounds familiar to anyone I would so very much
      appreciate any hints.

      Many many thanks!

      Sincerely, Kevin