dusty memory

  • wolffwizard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      Does anyone remember who invented the toilet... whoops!
      I mean in the Roger Zelany book "Lord of Light"?

      I thought it was Agni.

      Weird question I know, it is what I do!

      Wolfwizard
      ---------->*
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        No, it was an annonymous person as Sam's social upheal led up to
        several scientific rediscoveries.

        Better alternative than poo-poo in the streets anyway

        On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM, wolffwizard <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Does anyone remember who invented the toilet... whoops!
        > I mean in the Roger Zelany book "Lord of Light"?
        >
        > I thought it was Agni.
        >
        > Weird question I know, it is what I do!
        >
        > Wolfwizard

        ALEUS (Rediscovering the Neutrino Transciever. Re-read Ted Chiang!)
      • wolffwizard
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
          I am going to have to break that book
          out again. it was a blast to read.

          wolfwizard
          -------------->*

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2009
            Yes it was a good reading and keeps ironically more actual than many "classics"

            On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:21 AM, wolffwizard <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > I am going to have to break that book
            > out again. it was a blast to read.
            >
            > wolfwizard
            > -------------->*
            > Aleus Mundi <novovacuum@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> No, it was an annonymous person as Sam's social upheal led up to
            >> several scientific rediscoveries.
            >>
            >> Better alternative than poo-poo in the streets anyway
            >>
            >> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM, wolffwizard
            > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >> >

            >> > Does anyone remember who invented the toilet... whoops!
            >> > I mean in the Roger Zelany book "Lord of Light"?
            >> >
            >> > I thought it was Agni.
            >> >
            >> > Weird question I know, it is what I do!
            >> >
            >> > Wolfwizard
            >>
            >> ALEUS (Rediscovering the Neutrino Transciever. Re-read Ted Chiang!)
            >> --
            >> The Transmundial rules all

            ALEUS MUNDI (Beginning the Diaspora)