Thing

  • wolffwizard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hello all, I would like to discuss "The Thing"
      and no this is not a prelude to a seduction
      technique.

      Who was the Scifi author who wrote of a governmental
      system called "the Thing"....taken from I think the Dutch
      culture.

      Was it Orson Scott Card?

      Wolfwizard
    • Mike French
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        That rings a vague bell; was it in his "Capitol" series about the Crove
        dynasty and that?

        Mike