The Other*Worlds*Cafe - open every day for SF chats since 1993

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 9:13 PM
      The Other*Worlds*cafe is the Internet's longest continuously operating
      science fiction chat room. We have been open every night for a chat since 1993.
      The Other*Worlds*Cafe is a group of science fiction fans and writers who meet
      online regularly to chat. We work hard to maintain a friendly, casual,
      interesting atmosphere at the Cafe...if you're old enough to type and you like
      science fiction, you're welcome!

      We meet every night for a chat from 10:30-midnight, Eastern time. All you
      need to join is a love of science fiction. Stop in for a chat at
      _http://www.other-worlds-cafe.com/chats/chatroom/index.php_
      (http://www.other-worlds-cafe.com/chats/chatroom/index.php)

      Iggy the bartender makes the best Gargle Blasters in the Orion Arm and uses
      absolutely pure butyl mercaptan.

      The O*W*C's web site is at _http://www.other-worlds-cafe.com/

      Chris
      (no electrons were injured sending this message, tho billions were horribly
      inconvenienced)
      _ (http://www.other-worlds-cafe.com/)

      deal here.