New Kid on the Planet

  • Gary Privitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hello, ya'll. Names Gary (aka Granpa G) and I,ve been readin' science
      fiction for a looooong time (I'm a 60yr old kid...deal wid it). My
      intro to the real world was "Have Spacesuit,Will Travel"and I haven't
      been back since. I like the works of Robert E. Howard (not techically
      sf I know), the alternate history stuff of the master Harry Turtledove,
      Heinlein, Asimov (bragging time...I have a note from him with
      autograph), and I admit that I like all six Star Wars films. But the I
      also like "Cannibal Women in the Avacado Jungle of Death". I'm also old
      enough to have watched "Rocky Jones, Space Ranger" when it was a new
      show. I LOVE SCIENCE FICTION. Other interests include BLUES, rock,
      Sarah Brightman, K.T.Tunstall, attractive women (brunettes in
      particular), fantasy, cyberpunk (Gibson of course), jalapenos, and
      other stuff. My life motto (one of them) is "I may have to get older
      and more 'mature',but I'll be darned if I'll grow up!" So.....take me
      as I am and let's have some fun, ya'll. Mwahahahaha!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
        Welcome aboard the Slave Ship, oh Stainless Steel Rat of Rakis! Can you add
        some reviews of books to the database, we're needing some badly!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
          thank you for asking. I'll see what I can do!

          --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Aleus Mundi"