Re: name/writer of a novel request

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
      Yes, of course Aleus! It was a wonder I remembered even the contents
      because I think it was one of the first stories I read from my
      father's library.
      Thank you
      Greg

      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Aleus Mundi"
      <novovacuum@...> wrote:

      > Greg, I think it's "Return from the Stars" by the great and late
      Stanislaw
      > Lem
      > --
      > The Transmundial rules all

    • Mike French
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
        I echo On Behalf of Greg's thanks; I too read it a very long time ago, but I
        well remember the fantastic sense of disorientation the hero experiences
        when just trying to use public transport for the first time...

        Mike

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
          If you cna include it into the database of book rewiews, by golly do it!