Re: Interstellar war - how?

  • surprisemove
    Message 1 of 42 , May 8, 2007
      Definition of MAD for alien species = Man's Altruistic Desires :-)
      ...when assisting hostile species to transend from the psysical state
      of being to the spiritual....

      Cheers
      Greg

      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "raybell_scot"

      Message 42 of 42 , May 13, 2007
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "surprisemove"
        <meieimatai@...> wrote:

        > but how would an energy 'being' reproduce without matter? Unless it
        > can exist on Dark Matter, or Dark Energy...but we don't understand
        > THOSE well enough yet :-/

        Maybe we don't understand the original theory well enough. Dark matter
        is a prop. It may exist, but I think it's suspicious that we have vast
        amounts of something no one can prove holding up a theory of the universe.