The Old Time Radio Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Here is the URL to the Old Time Radio Network _http://www.otr.net/_
      (http://www.otr.net/)

      This is a site for 12,000+ radio broadcasts from the 40s and 50s that were a
      main source of entertainment for many. You can listen to broadcasts of The
      Green Hills of Earth on Dimension X, or Godwin's The Cold Equation on X Minus
      1, or episodes of Flash Gortdon from the 1930s, or 1984 on the NBC
      University Theater..

      When I was a preteen growing up on a farm in northern Illinois in the 1950s,
      this was a major source of my entertainment. Late at night, the TV
      broadcasts (yes, broadcast TV), were showing test patterns. I retreated to my attic
      room, warmed up the old radio and watched the tubes get hot and orange, and
      lost myself in Dimension X or X Minus 1.

      Chris

      (I hereby reject your reality and substitute my own)
      http://www.aol.com