no sex in hard sf .... [Re: [SFC] Re: Fwd: Article from the American Pros...

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Aleus Mundi"
      <novovacuum@...> wrote:

      > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...

      Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
        At least there's no novels dedicated to "Quickies" ;=P

        On 11/10/06, raybell_scot <raybell_scot@...> wrote:

        > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com<sciencefictionclassics%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Aleus Mundi"
        > <novovacuum@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...
        >
        > Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!

      • membi_99
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
          <novovacuum@...> wrote:

          > At least there's no novels dedicated to "Quickies" ;=P
          >
          > On 11/10/06, raybell_scot <raybell_scot@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In
          sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com<sciencefictionclassics%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "Aleus Mundi"
          > > <novovacuum@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...
          > >
          > > Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!

          It wasn't a request..it was a challenge.

          he one person I can think of whom does include lots os sex is
          Catherine Asaro but I'm not too sure if her stuff qualifies if we are
          just keeping to hard core SF.It's more soft core.....

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
            I think she qualifies as "space romance"