Re: no sex in hard sf .... [Re: [SFC] Re: Fwd: Article from the American Pros...

  • Aleksander Slominski
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
      Aleus Mundi wrote:
      > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...

      to make it clear: my interest was in other questions: does any dickian
      novel is hard sf and if so how realistic it is when sex is described ...

      best,

      alek

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Aleus Mundi"
        <novovacuum@...> wrote:

        > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...

        Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
          At least there's no novels dedicated to "Quickies" ;=P

          On 11/10/06, raybell_scot <raybell_scot@...> wrote:

          > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com<sciencefictionclassics%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Aleus Mundi"
          > <novovacuum@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...
          >
          > Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!

        • membi_99
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
            <novovacuum@...> wrote:

            > At least there's no novels dedicated to "Quickies" ;=P
            >
            > On 11/10/06, raybell_scot <raybell_scot@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In
            sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com<sciencefictionclassics%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "Aleus Mundi"
            > > <novovacuum@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Does any dickian novel has harcore sex?, just asking friendly...
            > >
            > > Not that I know of. I didn't know how broad the sex request was?!

            It wasn't a request..it was a challenge.

            he one person I can think of whom does include lots os sex is
            Catherine Asaro but I'm not too sure if her stuff qualifies if we are
            just keeping to hard core SF.It's more soft core.....

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
              I think she qualifies as "space romance"