Re: [SFC] Hello again.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Welcome back, Steve, Looking forward to your posts.

      Chris

      (I hereby reject your reality and substitute my own)

    • spider38ss
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, derhexer@... wrote:

        > Welcome back, Steve, Looking forward to your posts.
        >

        > Chris
        >
        > (I hereby reject your reality and substitute my own)

        Thank you Chris. I'll probably do a little catch-up on postings and
        stir the pot a bit on some of them. I'm almost done with "Darwinia"
        and I'll post on that as well.
        Best,
        Steve