FW: [SFC] The Top 10 Classic SF Lines As Written by Shakespeare

  • Mike French
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      > Subject: RE: [SFC] The Top 10 Classic SF Lines As Written by Shakespeare

      Nice one! Can I have a go?

      Aliens:
      Hear me then; let us away, to where the steady spheres
      Make deliberate haste in their eternal round;
      There in that most fitting place shall we conjure,
      Calling the very thunders of Jove's dread metal.
      'Tis thus we shall make our certain hope an end.

      Voyager:

      Yea, dear Captain, we do indeed have need
      First of true valour in this dark hour
      But yet most high do we desire
      A fine-ground lens to this spying-glass
      That we may detect...uh...
      [Anne - send a boy round to John Dee's and see if he can come up with
      Something alchemical that scans, I'm out of ideas]

      Mike