Links in posts

  • membi_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Now please don't take offence but could we for the sake of my sanity
      and Steve's please cut out the links in posts that you are replying
      to..A little bit of snippage of the articles as well is
      welcome.Otherwise trying to work out what folk are posting from the
      email in my inbox gets to be a teensy weensy bit tedious and one just
      gives up.

      Thanking you all in advance.

      Membi_99
    • wolffwizard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "membi_99"
        <incognitas@...> wrote:

        > Now please don't take offence but could we for the sake of my sanity
        > and Steve's please cut out the links in posts that you are replying
        > to..A little bit of snippage of the articles as well is
        > welcome.Otherwise trying to work out what folk are posting from the
        > email in my inbox gets to be a teensy weensy bit tedious and one just
        > gives up.
        >
        > Thanking you all in advance.
        >
        > Membi_99

        Of course, Effendi.