Re: Dune on Sci-Fi...

  • Grape2061
    Message 1 of 4105 , Dec 3 10:11 PM
      I will watch it again, but I didn't care for most
      of the casting. The one's I thought that I would
      most dislike and didn't were: Irulan, Duncan, and
      Kynes.<br><br>I liked the way the story was told......but I liked
      the Lynch whispering too.....more
      later.<br><br>Grovetta
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...