Re: [SFC] Re: Lunar Real Estate

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2005
      In a message dated 11/18/2005 11:20:01 AM Central Standard Time,
      raybell_scot@... writes:

      Which reminds me, I have a nice continent going on a planet which
      orbits Arcturus. Any offers?

      What would I do with a whole continent? I already spend too much time on
      yardwork.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 19, 2005
        Are you nuts!!!??? Dopelle has forbidden colonization in Arcturus until all
        the Arcts are dead!

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2005
          In a message dated 11/19/2005 10:08:29 AM Central Standard Time,
          novovacuum@... writes:

          Are you nuts!!!??? Dopelle has forbidden colonization in Arcturus until all
          the Arcts are dead!

          Actually, I wouldn't want to live near Arcturus. The commute is a bitch.
          If you miss the turnoff you could end up on Trantor or Terminus

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 20, 2005
            Yeah, not to mention that new hyperspace vogon highway near
            Arrakis...certainly a dead end all the way until the center of the universe
            and Azatoth's mouth...