2313Re: What to read next?

  • Grape2061
    May 1, 2001
      I know that many of you have probably heard
      horrible tales about William S. Burroughs, and wouldn't
      think of reading anything written by him. But if you
      never ever read anything else by Burroughs, please read
      "Ghost of a Chance." I read it in "Omni" a few years
      ago, and was awe-stricken. Never has a story had such
      an effect on me. It was ART. It was also Science
      Fiction. Don't be afraid. It's nothing like "Naked Lunch."
      :-)
    • Show all 4105 messages in this topic