11950Re: [SFC] Baron Harkonnen as an evil Elmer Fudd

    Oct 15, 2011
      That's why I prefer the degenerate, cruel and ultimately inhuman monster
      which had enough well-orchestrated 'screen time' in Frank Herbert's original
      Dune book. Otherwise I'm not interested in Kev and Bry's shallow fanfic. For
      moi only the six original novels are canon. For all means I do not meant to
      impose such criteria to you all. Read what makes you feel alive, what makes
      you feel travelling through a universe greater than life, but remember that
      as Bob Silverberg said in one of his witful tales: "Friend reader, it's me
      the character. In the real world only YOU make a difference, why? who are
      you? why are you taking me from the tale? Listen they don't want you to know
      that you cannot silen...!"