A Chalmers link: http://www.sciencemag.org/content/347/6226/1103.full?utm_campaign=email-sci-toc&utm_src=emailrlbagulatftn
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31725045 4 March 2015 Last updated at 08:22 ET Magicrlbagulatftn
methods to simulate historical trends and
cycles. The idea of a psychohistorical
method as put forward in the novels of
Isaac Asimov in which future patterns
are predicted from past performance cycles.
Chaos and complexity theory used in the
effort to find a new science. Per Bak's
and sand box theory are topics of discussion. Markovian
economic models ,Lotka- Voltera models,
Sugihara-May and Verhulst will be discussed.
1) Courtesy is required at all times
2) Stick to the topic or related subject matter
3) Do not attack, or try to hurt, or pass judgment on anyone.
- Jul 27, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.