Welcome to everyone!

  • S. Tayler
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 24, 2007
      The Schlock Meet & Greet will be held Thursday March 29 from 6:30-11 pm at the house of Dan and Donna Strohl.  The event will be potluck, if everyone brings food to share there will be plenty to go around. We'll provide plates, cups, and silverware. Howard and I do not drink alcohol, but our host says he does not mind if people bring their own so long as the drinkers are of legal age and have someone else to drive them home.

      The address is:  1125 204th PL SW
      , Lynnwood.  I recommend that everyone use google or mapquest to create specific directions from your location.

      According to Dan:  The house is on the corner of 11th Ave and 204th PL SW, it is an older one story house in a cul-de-sac, in a development of new houses.  Right on the corner there is a retaining pond, next to which is the fence of our yard.  There is another 204th PL off of Crawford Road that does not connect, you need to continue to 11th,, one block further, and get to us from there.  There is some limited parking in the cul-de-sack, please don't double up on parking there though as the neighbors may not be able to get out.  More parking is available along 11th avenue.

      If you have any further questions, this list is the perfect place to ask them.
      We look forward to seeing you there!

      --Sandra Tayler

    • Jeffersonian
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 28, 2007