Purging the Group for SPX

  • Howard Tayler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      All,

      This group is a temporary mailing list, populated and re-populated for each
      event I attend. Since it's time for me to head to SPX, I want to throw a
      get-together there. Most of you currently on the list are in Vegas (though I
      see one Canadian friend!) -- rest assured, as I remove your membership, it's
      only to keep the spam out of your mailbox. You're always welcome to opt back
      in.

      Thanks!

      --Howard