Re: New file uploaded to scherenschnitte

  • razorsedgeartist
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 2, 2006
      As a note-- Guild member Beatrice Coron has also done pieces that were
      used in metal. I think one of her most recent projects was related to
      designing the new metal "gates" for Chicago's rail system. I saw her
      pictures--very neat, too. I'd imagine her stuff's done in a similar
      machine shop as Xenia has to get her designs to.

      Gotta' go--Show in a week-ish ;-) New venue, new crowd, never enough
      new stock. And I've still got stuff to do for my presentations at
      Collection in San Antonio. And tonight Survivor's on! ARRGH! Too much
      to do, too little time ;-). Mmm--coffee's ready. Yay!

      Have a great week,
      ~Shannon
    • scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 17, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scherenschnitte
        group.

        File : /Which adhesive should you use.doc
        Uploaded by : sassh48 <behssh@...>
        Description : An overview of types of glue to use in art work

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sassh48 <behssh@...>