Hello!

  • jackiedragonartist
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hello everyone!
      I wanted to say thanks to swandog for inviting me to this group!
      ;D
    • Lisa and Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17 6:51 PM
        I am Lisa & am pleased I found this group. (YAY Yahoo!) I am
        relatively new to this artform- the most extravagent projects I have
        turned out have been snowflakes (which were pretty cool). My main
        interest is polymer clay, however I am broadening my horizons! My
        interests include gardening, reading, listening to music, and
        generally all arts & crafts. I am looking forward to learning much
        from this group, Happy Friday everybody!!! Lisa
      • Rina
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18 1:28 AM
          Hello, Lisa and welcome! :)
          Hope you'll feel comfortable here - a lot of nice, talented and kind
          people, very useful information and help from Jeanette, Xenia and
          others!

          Have a nice time!

          Rina
        • Ines
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 18 3:02 AM
            Hello Lisa welcome!
            Ines (Italy)

            Sponsor:
            Sei in cerca dellÂ’amore? Non perdere tempo, iscriviti gratis a Meetic! Potrai chattare con migliaia di single in linea.
            Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid@52&d-3

          • hummingbird_d2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2010
              Does anyone know if there is a pattern that I could access quite quickly for a bride and groom? I need to make a wedding card for a couple of weeks from now and I think I would like to do this. Or at least give it the old college try anyhow!!! LOL

              Thanks for your time.
              Dorothy E