unihorn

  • Ines
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      This I dedicate it to who loves the unicorni (unihorn???)
      a beloved salute
      INES

      I hope is looked at

      Sponsor:
      Trova la tua anima gemella con Meetic. Iscriviti subito gratis: potrai trovare migliaia di single in linea e chattare con loro!
      Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid@48&d=2-1

    • swandog_studio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        > This I dedicate it to who loves the unicorni (unihorn???)
        > a beloved salute
        > INES
        >
        > I hope is looked at

        It is indeed beautiful, Ines...did you create that image yourself?
        Great work, if so! And do you plan to make a cutting of it? :)

        ~Xenia
      • Ines
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          I have not made unfortunately, but with a grafic program I can sure make it!!!
          I have not made a cut with unihorn but much similar one, hour I insert it.
          INES

          It is indeed beautiful, Ines...did you create that image yourself?
          Great work, if so! And do you plan to make a cutting of it? :)

          ~Xenia

          Sponsor:
          Logos Finanziaria SPA. Società di credito ad erogazione diretta. Fino a 30.000 euro in 24 ore! Clicca e scopri come
          *
          Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid)09&d=3-1

        • Jeanette
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
            Ines,

            STUPENDAMENTE (BEAUTIFUL)!!!

            Jeanette

            My stitches might not be perfect...but the LOVE they are made of is
            A friend is someone you can be yourself with!

          • Ines
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
              O thanks many Jeanette
              INES

              Ines,

              STUPENDAMENTE (BEAUTIFUL)!!!

              Jeanette

              My stitches might not be perfect...but the LOVE they are made of is
              A friend is someone you can be yourself with!

              Sponsor:
              Novità per telefonare risparmiando: Email.it Phone Card, clicca e scopri i vantaggi
              Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid&89&d=3-1