Re: [Scherenschnitte] Make the Cut software/Pazzles hardware

  • suel
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 16 8:44 AM
      On 8/15/2013 6:57 PM, craftymusician@... wrote:

      > The Pazzles cutter ships with Pazzles software, quite sufficient in
      > itself. However, if you have Illustrator, you could design in
      > Illustrator and cut directly from Illustrator to the Pazzles cutter.

      Thanks Julie. So the Pazzles cutter is really the best out there then.
      That's good to know, though right now out of my budget. I will file
      that for the future. I appreciate the information you gave. It made a
      lot of sense of all the hype I've heard. I have never previously been
      able to figure the whole the thing out.

      Suki