Re: [Scherenschnitte] Make the Cut

  • juliefes
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 15, 2013
      The Pazzles cutter ships with Pazzles software, quite sufficient in itself. However, if you have Illustrator, you could design in Illustrator and cut directly from Illustrator to the Pazzles cutter. Make The Cut is third party software that also cuts to the Pazzles cutter. Illustrator AI files will import into Make The Cut or even copy and paste into Make The Cut. Illustrator AI files saved in an older format will import into the Pazzles software if you prefer to use that software.

      Julie, craftymusician@...
      Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/Purchase-MTC
      Purchase Pazzles : http://tinyurl.com/Pazzles-JF
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 16, 2013
        On 8/15/2013 6:57 PM, craftymusician@... wrote:

        > The Pazzles cutter ships with Pazzles software, quite sufficient in
        > itself. However, if you have Illustrator, you could design in
        > Illustrator and cut directly from Illustrator to the Pazzles cutter.

        Thanks Julie. So the Pazzles cutter is really the best out there then.
        That's good to know, though right now out of my budget. I will file
        that for the future. I appreciate the information you gave. It made a
        lot of sense of all the hype I've heard. I have never previously been
        able to figure the whole the thing out.

        Suki