Cut up this book

  • sel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      Thanks Susan for the tip. I will look for it. Recently I have been interested in cutting up scherenschnitte designs as stencils. Someone said that you have to transfer the design to acetate covers and then use some type of burner on the plastic. I am not sure about the tool, I haven't gotten an answer yet.

      Have you or someone else heard of it?

      thanks Sue P