hi just joined, Sue, books

  • SuSAn in NEpA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi Folks

      I was wondering does anyone have a favorite book? I just finished one that
      I had and am thinking of getting
      one from Japan, and would love to know if anyone else has tried that one by
      Motokoto ?

      Best Regards, Sue

    • sassh48
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
        Hi there! There's a new book out that is really interesting...
        its called 'Cut Up This Book' - don't remember the author, but it has a black cover.....I'm sure if you google the title it will come up...

        Susan