Re: [Scherenschnitte] Re: Newbie and Supplies

  • juliadpalmer@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi Emily,
      I went to amazon.com in your country, and typed in the paper I use, Canson
      Mi-Teintes and they do sell it, you may
      Be able to find it over there in other places also,

      It's 65% fiber, and is textured, making it not only a beautiful paper, but
      it is more durable.
      Good luck hope this works for you!
      Julie P