Re: Newbie and Supplies

  • brighton_baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hello

      I live in the UK and am struggling to find good papercutting paper/tyvek in this country - can anyone help??

      Thanks!

      Emily

    • juliadpalmer@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
        Hi Emily,
        I went to amazon.com in your country, and typed in the paper I use, Canson
        Mi-Teintes and they do sell it, you may
        Be able to find it over there in other places also,

        It's 65% fiber, and is textured, making it not only a beautiful paper, but
        it is more durable.
        Good luck hope this works for you!
        Julie P