"All non-text items have been removed"

  • Jennifer Helgans
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 6:30 PM
      I'm not sure why this is happening? Why can't I see patterns, other's artwork and photos?
      Thankks,
      Jennifer
    • Glenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13 3:10 PM
        Jennifer,
        I can see all the albums and pics just fine. Are you sure you are not locked out of something thru Yahoo? No idea what you are experiencing.
        Glenda

      • juliadpalmer@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13 4:29 PM
          Did you sign into the site as a member? If not, you won't be able to see
          anything.