Re: [Scherenschnitte] (unknown)

  • Lzech216
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 4:16 AM
      Most likely their email has been hijacked, any time the subject line comes up unknown, it is this kind of junk. Never ever click on any of the links in these emails.

      I have seen it on some of the other groups I belong to.  The person whose email has been hacked will have to change their password and run a good virus scan.

      Lynda

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27 8:51 AM
        > Most likely their email has been hijacked, any time the subject line comes up unknown, it is this kind of junk. Never ever click on any of the links in these emails.
        >

        > I have seen it on some of the other groups I belong to.  The person whose email has been hacked will have to change their password and run a good virus scan.
        >
        > Lynda

        Yep, I think that's very likely what happened. I'll delete the spam, but let the member know that they need to change their password.

        ~Xenia