Re: [Scherenschnitte] Re: NEW MEMBER

  • Cindy Forauer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
      Jean
      Here is a link, where I get my paper.
      www.papercuttingsbyalison.com/itemDetail.cfm?ProductID=318

      Good luck
      Cindy

      ________________________________
      From: desme2003 <desme2003@...>
      To: scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:30 PM
      Subject: [Scherenschnitte] Re: NEW MEMBER

      --- In scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Forauer <cindaf1@...> wrote:
      >Hi Cindy

      I do have an exacto knife and the mat - never heard of a rotating mat (we are very much behind the times in the UK). I visited Cindy Ferguson's site and have downloaded some of the templates. I am just using computer paper at the moment. Is there a special paper that is used?

      Thanks for taking the time to reply.

      Jean

      ps love my knitting - it fills the time in whilst watching tv