Re: Greetings

  • xenia_arrick
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 10, 2001
      > I have a question for anyone out
      there....Does <br>> anyone know of any Paper Cutting
      Museums?<br><br>I know there is one in Poland for Wycinanki; it may
      be listed there in the club links folder.
    • pege41
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 9, 2002
        Amy, I am sorry I have not replied back. I was
        going to mention, my son is forever cutting and trying
        to make snowflakes :)<br>I am hoping one of these
        days to start on something easy to see how it
        goes.<br>Thanks.<br>Pam