"Papercut Luck"

  • swandog_studio
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      I think y'all might like this...In the book "Fantastic Cat", there is
      a story called "Papercut Luck" by Patricia B. Cirone, in which a
      papercutting of a cat (Chinese symbol for courage and luck) comes to
      life and aids a young girl in the search for her imprisoned family.
      Here is what the cover looks like if you want to check it out at a
      library or used bookstore:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0743487265/002-1773141-5435251 :)

      ~Xenia
    • Jeanette
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
        Thaks Xenia,

        I've been going back and forth about trying this author and that is the exact book that actually caught my intrest. I'll be headed to the library tomorrow to check it out.

        Jeanette

        swandog_studio <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I think y'all might like this...In the book "Fantastic Cat", there is
        a story called "Papercut Luck" by Patricia B. Cirone, in which a
        papercutting of a cat (Chinese symbol for courage and luck) comes to
        life and aids a young girl in the search for her imprisoned family.
        Here is what the cover looks like if you want to check it out at a
        library or used bookstore:
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0743487265/002-1773141-5435251 :)

        ~Xenia

        Art and design school Art design Graphic art design program School of graphic art design Art college design graphic Kendall college of art and design

        ---------------------------------

        My stitches might not be perfect...but the LOVE they are made of is
        I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off
        A friend is someone you can be yourself with!

      • swandog_studio
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          > Thaks Xenia,
          >
          > I've been going back and forth about trying this author and that is
          > the exact book that actually caught my intrest. I'll be headed to
          the > library tomorrow to check it out.

          > Jeanette

          Did you enjoy the book so far? I'm over halfway through it now. :)

          And a huge welcome to all the new members here--yay!! :D Y'all are
          also welcome to use my patterns if you like (posted in the "files"
          section), but I don't have any larger versions of them to offer, sorry
          about that.

          ~Xenia