Re: [Scherenschnitte] Re: Neat pop up...

  • Julie Palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi Bill
      This type of papercutting is called origamic architecture.
      If you type in the name masahiro chatani in your search engine, or origamic
      architecture, you will find sites that is just for this type of
      papercrafting. I have some in my album on the site if you want to see them.
      Just look for the name Julie's and you'll find them.
      If you see anything on the site album, or on a website, let me know, and I
      will see if I have the templet. I'll help you also with instructions if
      needed. I use the Canson Mi-Teintes paper. You can buy it through dickblick
      com the site has a ton of colors and this paper is 65% fiber, which not
      only gives it a beautiful texture, but more flexability than most other
      papers.