Re: photo change...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      The frame is not decoupaged, just the mat. It has a small gold inner
      frame attached to the inside part of the mat. Their are quail cut
      outs on the decoupage all around the printed part of the mat.
      Probably hard to see in the photos.

      The other frame like it is larger with a gold wooden frame, and the
      decoupaged mat is done in yellow prints with butterflies all around
      it. It also have the gold inner frame on the inside part of the mat.
      Whoever did these did a really good job. The two together were about
      $20.00 at the thrift store. The glass was missing, so assume that it
      got broken, etc.

      Sometime you can find real treasures 'ood will hunting'

      Susan

      --- In scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Michalak
      <shady_run_studios@...> wrote:

      > very nice!  is the frame decoupaged or the mat?    nice colors
      nancy

      Hopf,