permission

  • muzzard1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
      Xenia:
      I would love to try your Vine cross to give as a gift to two of my
      friends, that is of course if I son't mess it up. Could I please have
      your permission to do it. Your cuttings are amazing; I can only copy
      from someone else's designs. Thank you in advance.
      Maureen
    • swandog_studio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
        > Xenia:
        > I would love to try your Vine cross to give as a gift to two of my
        > friends, that is of course if I son't mess it up. Could I please have
        > your permission to do it. Your cuttings are amazing; I can only copy
        > from someone else's designs. Thank you in advance.
        > Maureen

        Of course! :D Please feel free (the cross is a Russian Orthodox cross,
        but you can make it a normal one, if you wish)...I actually adapted
        that design from one I found in a scrollsaw fretwork patterns book
        (they work great as papercutting patterns!). :)

        Take care,
        Xenia