Hellooooooooooooooo!

  • moonstone_mermaid
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 13, 2001
      Well, I was curious what projects everyone has
      been working on? Xen, have you done anything new,
      lately? I'm currently not working on any Scherenschnitte,
      although I have a restoration project on the horizon. I
      did a very time consuming optical black/white
      Scherenschnitte several years ago. It's a completely orginal
      design. Unfortunately, the glue I used to mount it hasn't
      held up over time. Several peices have fallen off and
      it's yellowing in places. I'm debating whether to
      trash the whole thing and recreate it...or fix it some
      how. Anybody have any ideas??<br><br>Amy
    • pege41
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 9, 2002
        Amy, I am sorry I have not replied back. I was
        going to mention, my son is forever cutting and trying
        to make snowflakes :)<br>I am hoping one of these
        days to start on something easy to see how it
        goes.<br>Thanks.<br>Pam