Hello Everyone!

  • xenia_arrick
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 12, 2001
      Hello Everyone,<br>This is a brand-new club, so
      we need new members! Post you favorite designs in
      the "photos" section and your favorite links in the
      "links" section, and let's get to chatting!
    • pege41
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 9, 2002
        Amy, I am sorry I have not replied back. I was
        going to mention, my son is forever cutting and trying
        to make snowflakes :)<br>I am hoping one of these
        days to start on something easy to see how it
        goes.<br>Thanks.<br>Pam