Re: Where is everybody?

  • swandog_studio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      > Hey papercutters,
      > Are you all outside scnhoozing under the trees or busy papercutting in
      > the shade? It sure has been quiet at this place. Everyone must be on
      > vacation!! HOpe to see some activity here soon. Debbie Baird

      Yep, I've been on vacation in the fjords of Norway for the past
      week...It's SOOOO gorgeous there, and finally got to see (in real
      life) the awesome knotwork carvings on the old stave churches that I'd
      been studying for years! Anyways, I haven't done any new cuttings to
      show lately, but have been working on lots of other art. :)

      Now I know how it feels to be "pinin' for the fjords", lol! :D

      ~Xenia