New to the group

  • whelchel51
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:54 PM
      Hi, I'm new to the group and am in the process of doing my first
      cutting. It's not quite as easy as I thought it would be. What are
      scherenschitte scissors?
      Tobydog
    • Emma Renzo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
        Good evening everyone,

        Thanks for the wonderful welcome. My name is Liz, I am from
        Gloversville, NY, and I am new to paper crafting, I have dabbled with
        Scherenschnitte, but that is the extent of my paper crafting, and I am
        looking forward to seeing all of your work, and learning. My current
        hobbies are beading, basketry, caning, woodworking, gardening, and I
        love to cook .

        I work full time, and also have 2 businesses. I am single, with a
        wonderful 12 yr boyfriend.

        I look forward to getting to know you.

        Sincerely,
        Liz