Re: [Scherenschnitte] Looking for 2 patterns

  • Michelle Cascio
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      There is a nice cutting here somewhere in the files of grapes and a cross. The grapes look really nice, not at all like a blob, LOL. Perhaps you could adapt it to suit your needs.

      susbartholow <susbartholow@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I am trying to find a pattern of a small boy with possibly his
      grandfather. I have a great little poem that I would like to put with
      the pattern.

      Next, I am also looking for a pattern with grapes. I have a couple,
      but the grapes end up looking like a big blob. I am trying to make a
      picture for my sister's Christmas present and her kitchen is decorated
      with grapes.....any color, shape or size. If anyone should have a
      pattern that might fit either of these needs and don't mind sharing,
      please email me and let me know.

      Thanks!!

    • Susie Bartholow