Re: [Scherenschnitte] File - DO NOT INCLUDE PREVIOUS POST - Monthly Reminder.jpg

  • Susie Bartholow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      I apologize if I sound like a dummy here, but could someone explain what the instructions below actually mean? Are you saying that if you are answering a post, that we are not to hit the reply button and go from there because it will repeat the question that the previous person emailed and asked?

      scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      File : DO NOT INCLUDE PREVIOUS POST - Monthly Reminder.jpg
      Description : Do Not Include Previous Post - Monthly Reminder

      Susie

      "What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?" (Matthew 16:26).

    • Jeanette H
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hi Susie,

        The monthly reminder (yes it comes monthly so the new members will understand our FEW request) it ment to shorten/lessen what we are reading as well as the space that a reply takes.

        *Basicly what it means is please don't just keep adding on to a string of e-mail replies. Yes you can leave the original e-mail that you are replying to, but please remove any other "non essential" material that in in the e-mail like the box on the side of the original e-mail where the RECENT ACTIVITY, SPONSORED LINKS and ADVERTISING is located (it looks like this:

        Recent Activity

        2
        New Photos

        Visit Your Group

        Paper cutting
        Papel picado
        Design paper

        Get Discounts
        Yahoo! Shopping
        Compare prices and
        find great deals.

        Yahoo! TV
        The Apprentice
        Get messenger IMV &
        toolbar now.

        Market Online
        Drive customers to
        your web site with
        Sponsored Search

        *You might also want to take off the Yahoo add on which shows up after the solid line at the bottom of the original e-mail (it looks like this:

        Shnorhavor Nor Dari Yev Soorp Dznoont - Armenian for "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year"

      • Julie Palmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
          Her name says it all, anyone who knows the people on this site knows there
          is nothing but kindness here.
          Julie P