3947Re: [Scherenschnitte] Fwd: Wondering what everyone's favorite type of paper is

  • Kelly Hurlburt
    Nov 13, 2013
      Very good point with it coming in larger sizes. I'd think that would be nice and easy to fold though would the stiffness of the paper or lack thereof cause a problem?

      Kelly

      On Nov 12, 2013, at 11:09 AM, S <linuxgal@...> wrote:

      The artist at the show said she preferred origami paper.

      Kelly
      Interesting.  I used for a while Tracing paper.  Lately as I have taken up origami, I been thinking about using that.
      I saw that it comes in pretty large sizes as well 12x12 on eBay so that encouraged me.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic