3946Re: [Scherenschnitte] RE: Philadelphia Craft Show

  • Kelly Hurlburt
    Nov 13, 2013
      You're very welcome. So funny exactly the same thing my husband said!

      Kelly

      On Nov 12, 2013, at 11:29 PM, <linuxgal@...> wrote:

      Yes that would be cool especially if you backlit it with LEDS.  Thanks Kelly for the explanation.

      ---In scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com, <birmancatsarebeautiful@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Oh that's a shame. Well I guess the best I can describe it is like a deep frame where, between the back of the frame and the plexiglass the cutting itself was mounted on, there is something between those that spaces those apart. Then there is matting on top of plexiglass cutting-mounting then the top glass. That made the cutting separated from back of frame, hard to tell, quarter or half inch away and so light on the piece would show a shadow of the cutting on the frame back "wall."
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic