      From: Kelly Hurlburt <birmancatsarebeautiful@...>
      To: "scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com" <scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [Scherenschnitte] Fwd: Wondering what everyone's favorite type of paper is

      Thanks Jane. I have parchment paper that was labeled as calligraphy paper (I dabble in that too) but it seems pretty thick. I wonder if there are different thicknesses if parchment.  The artist at the show said she preferred origami paper.

      Kelly

      On Nov 11, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Jane Unger <janielou13@...> wrote:

      I usually use either  traditional black/white scherenschnitte paper or parchment.
      Jane