3933RE: Re: [Scherenschnitte] Philadelphia Craft Show

  • linuxgal@ymail.com
    Nov 11, 2013
      Hi Kelly,

      My car had some problems so I didn't make it unfortunately....Now what is this about
      spacers?  I don't understand that bit.

      Thanks Suki
      . Loved the one artist's layering of cuttings using spacers in the frame which created shadows on the piece on the back.

      ---In scherenschnitte@yahoogroups.com, <birmancatsarebeautiful@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Went to the show today. Such fantastic work, totally enjoyed. Loved the one artist's layering of cuttings using spacers in the frame which created shadows on the piece on the back.  Thanks do much for the heads up about the show. :-)

      Kelly

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 9:18 PM, S <linuxgal@...> wrote:

      Hi Folks

      The Philly Craft show is going to have this fellow Klaidas Nivickas from Lithuania and other papercutters on display.

      http://pmacraftshow.org/artist/guest-artists/2013/klaidas-navickas

      Anyone here going?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic