Our new Yahoo Group

  • Jeff Schenck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Bear with me here, I'm still figuring this out. I've started this
      Yahoo Group to help us organize the Grade 4 band for the coming year.
      Here we can post messages about upcoming events, posting recordings
      and scores for the Grade 4 music and set up a calendar for practices
      and competitions. I'm hoping this new tool helps to keep us organized
      and will be a convenient resource for out of towners and those who
      can't regularly attend practices.

      Talk to ya soon!

      Jeff