polls and topic

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      another topic that I'd like to see discussed as that of Privacy. It's
      a very big and important issue, with the changing face of
      surveillance, suveillance (cameraphones and blogs combined!), genetic
      and neurological privacy, cryptography and politics.

      Someone updated the poll to add a topic. That's alright at the moment,
      but inderstand, it clears all votes from the poll when you do that. I
      don't think it needs to be done again.
    • Miguel F. Aznar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        Yeah, I updated the poll with Singularity / Accelerating Change. Nick, would you create a list we can update without erasing our
        poll results?

        We are listed on ASF's future salon page: http://www.accelerating.org/futuresalons.html.

        Miguel

        Miguel F. Aznar